Oraciones de ejemplo
- The commonest cause of neuropathic ulceration is diabetes, and many diabetic patients with neuropathic ulceration will also have an arterial problem that requires correction.
- Results indicated that alpha lipoic acid may slightly improve cardiac autonomic neuropathy in diabetic patients.
- The same holds true for a diabetic patient with neuropathy and a foot ulcer.
1.1Relating to or designed to relieve diabetes: a diabetic clinic a diabetic diet
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A diabetic diet need not mean a complete departure from a normal one; often, a few adjustments will suffice.
- Since diabetes is seen as a slow killer, diabetic clinics always advise people to take utmost care in their diet.
- The hospital has a special diabetic care clinic and encourages patients to use the public facilities to exercise, maintain and manage good health.
A person who has diabetes.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Research that helps us understand how older diabetics view their illness is largely unexplored.
- Ginkgo has been used experimentally to treat diabetics and Raynaud's disease.
- What type of surgical intervention is best for diabetics with cardiovascular disease?
Palabras que riman con diabeticaesthetic (US esthetic), alphabetic, anaesthetic (US anesthetic), antithetic, apathetic, apologetic, arithmetic, ascetic, athletic, balletic, bathetic, cosmetic, cybernetic, dietetic, diuretic, electromagnetic, emetic, energetic, exegetic, frenetic, genetic, Helvetic, hermetic, homiletic, kinetic, magnetic, metic, mimetic, parenthetic, pathetic, peripatetic, phonetic, photosynthetic, poetic, prophetic, prothetic, psychokinetic, splenetic, sympathetic, syncretic, syndetic, synthetic, telekinetic, theoretic, zetetic
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: dia|bet¦ic
Definición de diabetic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda