(US also dialyzate)
Definición de dialysate en inglés:
1The part of a mixture which passes through the membrane in dialysis.
- The returned dialysate contained between 2.6 mEq / L and 14 mEq / L of lactate in one study, and the calculated lactate clearance by peritoneal dialysis averaged 21 mL / min in another.
- The selenium concentration doubled, and protein appeared in the dialysates during dialysis session.
- We have to mention here that generally dialysis needs to be performed, and the dialysate should be used for dn/dc and SLS measurements.
1.1The solution the dialysate forms with the fluid on the other side of the membrane.
- However, a decrease in the content of free Ca2 + and Mg2 + was recognized in dialysates of egg homogenates shortly after the initiation of exocytosis.
- Accordingly, the present invention relates to an improved radiometric assay of dialysates obtained from equilibrium dialysis.
- The presence of MMP - 9 protein in dialysates was studied by Western blot analysis.
1.2The fluid used on the other side of the membrane during dialysis to remove impurities.
- In cases of resistant, life-threatening hypercalcemia, hemodialysis against a low-calcium dialysate is more effective than peritoneal dialysis in lowering serum calcium levels.
- The remaining bags of dialysate in the 35-bag lot were retrieved and no other patients received dialysate from the same lot.
- The dialysate of first group contained ISM, the second used dialysate only, the third contained dopamine.
Definición de dialysate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary