- Made from or reminiscent of diamonds.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Theodore Rousseau's burning winter sunrise over the Qise, its darkness torch-streaked with carmine and gold, sets off a chain-shot of diamantine flames in the hoarfrost on the stony riverbank.
- Roni Mahler, guesting as the Countess, is diamantine as A Dragon Lady, all knowing, all seeing, reeking with impatience over insubordination.
- Through her suit, Suzie Nova felt the diamantine exterior of the alien contraption throb faintly below her feet, alive with incomprehensible energies that course through it like blood through arteries.
mid 16th century (in the sense 'hard as diamond'): from French diamantin, from diamant 'diamond'.
Más definiciones de diamantineDefinición de diamantine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.