Definición de diametrical en inglés:
1(Of opposites) complete; absolute: he’s the diametrical opposite of Gabriel
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lester Bangs and Ian MacDonald have more than that in common, although in many ways they were diametrical opposites.
- But what passes for secularism in India is often the diametrical opposite of what goes by the same name in the West.
- ‘The only way you can write something that survives is that someone who's your diametrical opposite can agree with it,’ says Jimmy Wales, a founder of Wikipedia.
2Of or along a diameter.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The rum-shop and grocery that stood on the diametrical axis, across Old St Joseph Road from our front-bedroom, was frequently robbed.
- Other available test methods include axial compression (UCS based) and indirect diametrical tensile testing, which is preferred by Austab.
- Where direct determination is to be performed, a variety of test methods (including repeated load triaxial, indirect diametrical tensile and unconfined compression) are available.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Clearly, there is a diametric difference of opinion as to whether the handling of the BTC sale conformed to the law, with the Government and the would-be buyers insisting that it did, and their detractors insisting that it did not.
- Alex is almost the diametric opposite of Kylie.
- He is conscious that at the moment the British press have warmed to him, intrigued by the diametric polarities between his personality and Trevor's.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia