Definición de diametrical en inglés:
1(Of opposites) complete; absolute: he’s the diametrical opposite of Gabriel
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lester Bangs and Ian MacDonald have more than that in common, although in many ways they were diametrical opposites.
- But what passes for secularism in India is often the diametrical opposite of what goes by the same name in the West.
- ‘The only way you can write something that survives is that someone who's your diametrical opposite can agree with it,’ says Jimmy Wales, a founder of Wikipedia.
2Of or along a diameter.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The rum-shop and grocery that stood on the diametrical axis, across Old St Joseph Road from our front-bedroom, was frequently robbed.
- Other available test methods include axial compression (UCS based) and indirect diametrical tensile testing, which is preferred by Austab.
- Where direct determination is to be performed, a variety of test methods (including repeated load triaxial, indirect diametrical tensile and unconfined compression) are available.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Clearly, there is a diametric difference of opinion as to whether the handling of the BTC sale conformed to the law, with the Government and the would-be buyers insisting that it did, and their detractors insisting that it did not.
- Alex is almost the diametric opposite of Kylie.
- He is conscious that at the moment the British press have warmed to him, intrigued by the diametric polarities between his personality and Trevor's.
Palabras que riman con diametricalasymmetrical, geometrical, metrical, symmetrical, trimetrical
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda