- The sixtieth anniversary of a notable event, especially a sovereign’s accession or the foundation of an organization.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The book grew out of Riverside's desire to have a history on the anniversary of its diamond jubilee.
- The group wants to hear from anyone who used to be a member or remembers any of the circle's many events as it prepares to celebrate its diamond jubilee.
- The former President and long time staff member of St. Colman's College, Fr. Michael Lyons, will celebrate the diamond jubilee of his ordination to the priesthood on Friday 6th June.
Más definiciones de diamond jubileeDefinición de diamond jubilee en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.