A person who writes a diary.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He looks through the eyes of Roman historians, diarists like Samuel Pepys, and novelists like Charles Dickens, Charlotte Bronte and Virginia Woolf.
- The English diarist James Boswell wrote in 1769, only a year after the Genoese ceded the island to France, of the excellence and diversity of Corsican wines.
- The motives of the earlier diarists are unknown but an awareness that they were living in turbulent times may have inspired the most celebrated of diarists, Pepys and Evelyn.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There is something cinematically surreal about a number of Wasserman's diaristic scenarios.
- In Wuthering Heights Catherine Earnshaw's old books and scrawled, diaristic notations discovered by Heathcliff's hapless tenant afford a spiritual channeling scene in which Catherine's ghost is summoned from the beyond.
- It is relevant that Bishop was an indefatigable keeper of notebooks, a fact that implies approval of diaristic discourse.
Definición de diarist en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda