Definición de diarize en inglés:
1British Note (an appointment) in a diary.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Mr Williams said he had diarised the invite and hoped to attend.
- It is planned that the advisory council will meet twice a year and, according to Thwala, the first week of July is diarised as the implementation date of the fast-track investment programme.
- He diarised them as recurring ‘team update’ meetings for 10: 30 a.m. daily.
1.1 [no object] archaic Keep a record of events in a diary: I have not had time to diarize
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is big news, but I am diarising as there appears to be a blackout on reporting it in the Western media.
- I don't have it diarised, so I couldn't give you the exact date, but it happened.
- She diarised en route, ‘I am tired of the gilded chaff of single life and my being craves for more substantial food of married life - even though it be rye bread.’
Palabras que riman con diarizebarbarize • rubberize
Definición de diarize en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda