Definición de dibble en inglés:
A pointed hand tool for making holes in the ground for seeds or young plants.
- For small bulbs, make holes with a dibble and plant bulbs 3 to 5 inches apart.
- Make a dibble hole to drop the young plants into, and use a hose to gently wash soil into the hole.
- A dibble was an instrument for poking holes in the ground for planting.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
1.1Sow (a seed or plant) with a dibble.
- The seeds were dibbled at the rate of two seeds per hole at an espacement of 30 cm by 45 cm during the second week of September.
- Okay, he's a man of the soil, but his dibbling is astonishing.
- I know one lady who dibbles pieces of last year's growth in a border on the east side of her house where they root with no special care.
late Middle English: apparently related to dib (also used in this sense in dialect).
Definición de dibble en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia