(abbreviation: DDC or ddC)
sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A drug which inhibits the replication of HIV and is used in the treatment of AIDS, especially in combination with zidovudine. It is a synthetic analogue of a pyrimidine nucleoside.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We depleted NT2 cells of their endogenous mtDNA by prolonged treatment with dideoxycytidine, thus creating the desired line.
- ‘Coined’ abbreviations such as HCTZ, AZT, T3, PCN, U, and ddC are not acceptable medical abbreviations, may be misinterpreted, and may cause drug errors.
- The CNS distribution of ddC is similar to that of ddI in humans.
Más definiciones de dideoxycytidineDefinición de dideoxycytidine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.