Definición de die link en inglés:
An established connection between coins struck from the same die.
- But finding die links or die identities in the broader category of imitations has proven to be elusive.
- This graph illustrates the reduced slide velocity of a progressive die link compared to a standard crank motion.
- The 31 plates illustrate the coins and die links, early Macedonian coinage, and unpublished hoard material.
verbo[with object] (die-link) Volver al principio
Establish a connection between (coins).
- Except for die-linking, all of the above methods are dependent upon accurate and complete classification.
- Such pendants were produced in multiples: the two pendants from Wingham are identical and are die-linked to a third pendant found in Grave 134 in the nearby Dover Buckland cemetery.
- The two varieties from this blundered reverse die, Breen 3 - D and 4 - D, are not die-linked to any other group of marriages, thus, cannot easily be placed in the exact order of production.
Definición de die link en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary