- 1A method of embossing paper or another surface using a die.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is jewelry incorporating hair, enamel, engraving, casting, and die-stamping, as well as objects made from unusual materials such as tortoiseshell, wood, and vulcanite.
- Techniques of engraving, casting, and die-stamping usually associated with silver are also employed in jewelry making.
- Kozuka style handles, produced for export in the Meiji period, were more cheaply made and were decorated in relief on both sides, the design usually being created by a form of manual die-stamping.
Más definiciones de die-stampingDefinición de die-stamping en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.