Definición de dietetic en inglés:
Concerned with diet and nutrition: experienced dietetic advice
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As dietitians primarily employed in long-term care, our common experience was that our traditional teaching hospital dietetic internships had not prepared us for work in continuing care facilities.
- This will increase awareness and access to the research of the Canadian nutrition and dietetic community.
- While dietetic practitioners are in the best position to ask research questions relevant to practice, clinical dietitians have been reluctant to become involved in research.
- dietetically adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- These recommendations were also applied to the dietetically treated patients, as far as possible.
- They are dietetically well-balanced, easy to digest and promote the well-being of your cat.
- It contains no sugar and is dietetically sodium free and provides a greater concentration of antacid per teaspoon.
Mid 16th century (as a noun in the sense 'dietetics'): via Latin from Greek diaitētikos, from diaita 'a way of life'.
Palabras que riman con dieteticaesthetic (US esthetic), alphabetic, anaesthetic (US anesthetic), antithetic, apathetic, apologetic, arithmetic, ascetic, athletic, balletic, bathetic, cosmetic, cybernetic, diabetic, diuretic, electromagnetic, emetic, energetic, exegetic, frenetic, genetic, Helvetic, hermetic, homiletic, kinetic, magnetic, metic, mimetic, parenthetic, pathetic, peripatetic, phonetic, photosynthetic, poetic, prophetic, prothetic, psychokinetic, splenetic, sympathetic, syncretic, syndetic, synthetic, telekinetic, theoretic, zetetic
Definición de dietetic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda