Definición de diethylene glycol en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
A colourless soluble liquid used as a solvent and antifreeze.
- Chemical formula: (C2H4OH)2O
- While it's true that some Austrian winemakers were caught adding an illicit sweetening agent in 1985, the substance in question was diethylene glycol, not ethylene glycol.
- Other glycols are also used in polymer production; for example, tetramethylene glycol is used to produce polyesters, and diethylene glycol is used in the manufacture of polyurethane and unsaturated polyester resins.
- Unfortunately, the new product the company distributed contained diethylene glycol, an antifreeze and poison.
Definición de diethylene glycol en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia