Definición de difficulty en inglés:
sustantivo (plural difficulties)[mass noun]
- The lack of air in a birth chart can indicate difficulty in the expression of that person.
- Monet's desire to become a painter was something his father accepted with difficulty.
- No wonder we have such difficulty in getting really good candidates to stand.
- In addition, some firms encounter difficulties in understanding the new rules of the game.
- I have the professional experience that allows me to understand his difficulties.
- School was very hard for me but doing sports helped me deal with the difficulties of it.
- Poor visibility and heavy rain did not prevent three jet skiers taking to the water off the Exmouth coast before they got into difficulties.
- We are also aware of the problems facing the minority of payday lending customers who get into difficulties repaying their loans.
- Stephen and a colleague were pulled from the blaze by fellow firefighters after they got into difficulties inside the building last night
Late Middle English (in the senses 'requiring effort or skill' and 'something difficult'): from Latin difficultas, from dis- (expressing reversal) + facultas 'ability, opportunity'.
Palabras que riman con difficultyabsurdity • gadgety
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.