Definición de difficulty en inglés:
sustantivo (plural difficulties)[mass noun]
- The lack of air in a birth chart can indicate difficulty in the expression of that person.
- Monet's desire to become a painter was something his father accepted with difficulty.
- No wonder we have such difficulty in getting really good candidates to stand.
- In addition, some firms encounter difficulties in understanding the new rules of the game.
- I have the professional experience that allows me to understand his difficulties.
- School was very hard for me but doing sports helped me deal with the difficulties of it.
- He got into difficulties almost immediately and disappeared beneath the water.
- In two separate incidents, two divers got into difficulties in Scapa Flow on Sunday.
- He had got into difficulties in the Atlantis outdoor swimming pool on Sunday afternoon.
Late Middle English (in the senses 'requiring effort or skill' and 'something difficult'): from Latin difficultas, from dis- (expressing reversal) + facultas 'ability, opportunity'.
Palabras que riman con difficultyabsurdity • gadgety
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.