Definición de difficulty en inglés:
sustantivo (plural difficulties)[mass noun]
- The lack of air in a birth chart can indicate difficulty in the expression of that person.
- Monet's desire to become a painter was something his father accepted with difficulty.
- No wonder we have such difficulty in getting really good candidates to stand.
- In addition, some firms encounter difficulties in understanding the new rules of the game.
- I have the professional experience that allows me to understand his difficulties.
- School was very hard for me but doing sports helped me deal with the difficulties of it.
- In two separate incidents, two divers got into difficulties in Scapa Flow on Sunday.
- He had got into difficulties in the Atlantis outdoor swimming pool on Sunday afternoon.
- It is thought one of the men may have fallen in, and then the other went to try to help and also got into difficulties.
Late Middle English (in the senses 'requiring effort or skill' and 'something difficult'): from Latin difficultas, from dis- (expressing reversal) + facultas 'ability, opportunity'.
Palabras que riman con difficultyabsurdity • gadgety
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.