Definición de digenean en inglés:
Relating to a group of flukes which are internal parasites needing two to four hosts to complete their life cycle. Compare with monogenean.
- It will be a major source of information in digenean taxonomy for the next several decades.
- These results indicate that only seventeen out of the 150 or so digenean families are reported in the deep sea.
- The present study demonstrates that digenean parasites induce population structure changes and shorten lifespan of mudsnails, through increasing size-dependent mortality.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A digenean fluke; a trematode.
- Subclass Digenea, class Trematoda
- This project is also linked with heavy metal toxicity studies, being carried out in our laboratory on the survival and infectivity of larval digeneans parasitising molluscan intermediate hosts.
- In Chile, there are no records of these digeneans in any group of hosts.
- Occasionally the eggs of some digeneans may also bear filaments, although these are more generally oval in shape, and brown in colour due to quinone-tanning of egg shell components.
Definición de digenean en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan