- People with expertise or professional involvement in information technology.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When someone sends something interesting he forwards it along, and the digerati who are part of the list depend on his unerring sense of what's important to keep the signal-noise ratio extremely high.
- The dominance of the digerati is disappointing, but I have to applaud the fact that a core element of our security profession sees the wisdom of building a security metrics database.
- The self-congratulation of the digerati truly knows no bounds.
Más definiciones de digeratiDefinición de digerati en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.