1(Of food) able to be digested.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the meantime he's got about five blankets on him and we're trying him on easily digestible food to build up his strength.
- It acts as ‘crude fibre’ or ‘roughage’, an inert, bulky medium which helps to carry digestible food through the system.
- Such declines are consistent with those observed in other ducks when they feed on highly digestible foods.
2(Of information) easy to understand or follow: her books convey philosophical issues in a lucid and digestible form
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Week after week, content sites unveil redesigned products, boasting new and improved user interfaces, easy navigation and digestible information.
- Cartoons, colour pictures and easily digestible facts make this a fun read.
- In reality, they rarely delve deeper than a brief glance past easily digestible issues that affect cinema's primary consumer; the First World's middle class.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Grass digestibility at harvest gives a good measure of feeding value.
- Manufacturers of protein powders and ready-to-drink products are increasingly adding rice oligodextrins to their formulas in order to impart increased protein digestibility.
- He's interested in the digestibility and metabolism of nutrients and energy from commercially available feed ingredients and blended components for extruded hybrid striped bass diets.
Palabras que riman con digestiblecomestible, suggestible
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda