- A person born or brought up during the age of digital technology and so familiar with computers and the Internet from an early age: the digital tools that are reshaping our economy make more sense to young digital natives than to members of older generationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Digital natives are proud and fiercely protective of their island and will defend it whatever the cost may be.
- My two young daughters, on the other hand, will be digital natives.
- And while the digital natives within the organization may be ready to take off at a full sprint, many of us will probably need to walk before we run.
Más definiciones de digital nativeDefinición de digital native en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.