- A digital code (generated and authenticated by public key encryption) which is attached to an electronically transmitted document to verify its contents and the sender’s identity. See also electronic signature.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ability to manage public keys for verifying digital signatures provides each e-mail user the individual power to control who communicates with her and can therefore completely eliminate the practice of spamming.
- This is intended to make it easier for programmers to include digital signatures and encrypt data in e-commerce applications.
- A public key is used to encrypt data intended for the public key's owner and to verify digital signatures created with the bearer's private key.
Más definiciones de digital signatureDefinición de digital signature en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.