- A device that records audio and video input, typically from a television signal, on to a hard disk.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The devices probably would plug right into the digital video recorders through a USB (universal serial bus) connection.
- It's three products in one: a digital video recorder, an Internet browser and a satellite receiver.
- You can use it to connect any device that has a standard Ethernet port, including consumer devices such as internet radios, digital video recorders and other internet appliances.
Más definiciones de digital video recorderDefinición de digital video recorder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.