Definición de digitize en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective digitized)
Convert (pictures or sound) into a digital form that can be processed by a computer: the new police national computer will be capable of storing digitized photographs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pulse images are digitized by the device and written to disk as a computer file.
- I could make a game like this using merely digitized photos hotlinked to each other.
- The implant works by receiving sound through a speech processor then analyzing and digitizing the sound into a coded signal.
- a piece of hardware such as a digitizerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The recent advances in silicon photonics make it possible to integrate the entire digitizer on a silicon chip, leading to a compact and low-cost solution.
- In such a case, the minimum signal level of the camera is below the threshold of the digitizer so that the digitizer is unable to detect the zero level.
- Users can buy a third party digitizer, or attach a USB keyboard.
Definición de digitize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India