verbo[with object] (usually as adjective digitized)
Convert (pictures or sound) into a digital form that can be processed by a computer: the new police national computer will be capable of storing digitized photographs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pulse images are digitized by the device and written to disk as a computer file.
- I could make a game like this using merely digitized photos hotlinked to each other.
- The implant works by receiving sound through a speech processor then analyzing and digitizing the sound into a coded signal.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Because of the variation in format and quality of the originals, we encountered some challenges in undertaking the process of audio digitization.
- Nonetheless, the digitization of highly sensitive data continues apace.
- One way in which access can be improved is through the digitization of documents, which allows a digital image of a document to be distributed online to multiple users.
- a piece of hardware such as a digitizerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The recent advances in silicon photonics make it possible to integrate the entire digitizer on a silicon chip, leading to a compact and low-cost solution.
- In such a case, the minimum signal level of the camera is below the threshold of the digitizer so that the digitizer is unable to detect the zero level.
- Users can buy a third party digitizer, or attach a USB keyboard.
Más definiciones de digitizeDefinición de digitize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.