sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- A compound with similar properties to digoxin and found with it in the foxglove and similar plants.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some are used as pure compounds from the traditional medicinal plants, such as atropine, morphine, quinine & digitoxin and other modifications of such compounds, such as aspirin and local anesthetics.
- Digitalis purpurea became known as digitoxin and later, digoxin was marketed.
- On the other hand, the whole-leaf preparations, digitoxin, or digoxin may each be considered as a satisfactory product for the initiation and maintenance of digitalization.
Más definiciones de digitoxinDefinición de digitoxin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.