Definición de diluent en inglés:
A substance used to dilute something.
- Quantitative information concerning the concentrations of the pigments and diluents comprising the inks was not provided.
- There's no problem about getting a silver content done, but he might get curious about why I need all the extra info on diluents and trace metals.
- It may contain any of the diluents, with the exception of starch, permitted for powdered extracts.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Acting to cause dilution.
- An additional three mice served as diluent control animals, with an equal volume of methanol added to the reservoir at the same time point.
- Salts and PDB above diluent threshold concentrations inhibit the effect of antimicrobial peptides on the germination of conidia, therefore all these quantitative assays were performed in a 50-fold diluted modified PDB.
- In the majority of studies comparing the effects of seminal plasma and diluent composition on post-storage motility of stallion spermatozoa, no fertility trials were conducted.
early 18th century (denoting a medicine used to increase the proportion of water in the blood): from Latin diluent- 'dissolving', from the verb diluere.
Definición de diluent en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan