- Quantitative information concerning the concentrations of the pigments and diluents comprising the inks was not provided.
- There's no problem about getting a silver content done, but he might get curious about why I need all the extra info on diluents and trace metals.
- It may contain any of the diluents, with the exception of starch, permitted for powdered extracts.
- An additional three mice served as diluent control animals, with an equal volume of methanol added to the reservoir at the same time point.
- Salts and PDB above diluent threshold concentrations inhibit the effect of antimicrobial peptides on the germination of conidia, therefore all these quantitative assays were performed in a 50-fold diluted modified PDB.
- In the majority of studies comparing the effects of seminal plasma and diluent composition on post-storage motility of stallion spermatozoa, no fertility trials were conducted.
Early 18th century (denoting a medicine used to increase the proportion of water in the blood): from Latin diluent- 'dissolving', from the verb diluere.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: di¦lu|ent
Definición de diluent en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.