- A formal social event in which guests have dinner, followed by dancing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Proceedings begin at 7pm with Mass in Killeshin Church followed by a dinner dance in the Glenside.
- Much of Saturday will be taken up with a visit to the Mersey River Festival followed by a dinner dance at the Daten Club, Culcheth.
- The races were followed by the dinner dance on Saturday night in the marquee.
Más definiciones de dinner danceDefinición de dinner dance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.