- Of or concerning a diocese.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Each local context requires creative action that enables parish and diocesan leaders to promote a sense of belonging and ownership among Latinas and Latinos.
- As I look back on decades of chairing parish and diocesan meetings, the book's purpose hits home.
- Diocesan newspapers do not broadcast weaknesses in diocesan procedures or policies.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- The bishop of a diocese.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since 1704 the chief bishop of the Anglican church, designated the Primus, is elected from among the Scottish diocesans.
- Although the financial arrangements are kept under constant review, it is expected that the diocesan's obligations will continue for many years.
- Its Diocesan is Archbishop Gregorios, who resides in London.
late Middle English: from French diocésain, from medieval Latin diocesanus, from Latin dioecesis (see diocese).
Más definiciones de diocesanDefinición de diocesan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.