- A peptide composed of two amino-acid residues.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These proteases are both endopeptidase and exopeptidase, and their combined action in the intestine leads to the production of amino acids, dipeptides, and tripeptides, all of which are taken up by enterocytes of the mucosal wall.
- Values range from 0 to 1 and scores equal or greater than 0.5 represent a region of the protein with RS dipeptides or basic amino acids constituting a majority.
- The protein source of peptide-based formulas is hydrolyzed protein, dipeptides or tripeptides, or free amino acids.
Más definiciones de dipeptideDefinición de dipeptide en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.