- (Of an alga or other lower plant) having a life cycle in which full-grown haploid and diploid forms alternate. Compare with diplontic and haplontic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other general features include an isomorphic diplohaplontic life history and asexual reproduction in some genera from distinctively shaped vegetative propagules.
- Most species are diplohaplontic, with an alternation of free-living generations.
- Sporic life cycles are sometimes called diplohaplontic, indicating that both diploid and haploid free-living stage occur.
Más definiciones de diplohaplonticDefinición de diplohaplontic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.