- It will also enhance foreign trade and diplomatic relations with neighboring countries.
- The war induced the opening of New Zealand's first diplomatic relations with foreign powers.
- Henceforth UK interests were to be the concern of a British diplomatic agent styled the British High Commissioner.
- Be a catalyst for change by letting your actions and voices be heard in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- So it would appear that from now on I am going to have to be more tactful and diplomatic in my meanderings.
- Still, dealing with a complex issue such as this one requires a great deal of diplomatic finesse.
- All Herbert scholars will welcome Mario Di Cesare's stunning diplomatic edition of the Bodleian Manuscript.
- Those seeking a true diplomatic edition/transcription should consult the facsimile editions by Zupitza and by Kiernan et al.
Early 18th century (in the sense 'relating to official documents'): from modern Latin diplomaticus and French diplomatique, from Latin diploma (see diploma). sense 1 (late 18th century) is probably due to the publication of the Codex Juris Gentium Diplomaticus (1695), a collection of originals of important public documents, many of which dealt with international affairs.
Palabras que riman con diplomaticachromatic, acrobatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, bureaucratic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, climatic, dalmatic, democratic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, psychosomatic, quadratic, rheumatic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, Socratic, somatic, static, stigmatic, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: dip¦lo|mat¦ic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.