- The privilege of exemption from certain laws and taxes granted to diplomats by the state in which they are working: her embassy are claiming diplomatic immunity on her behalfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Surely we as a country cannot be in a position whereby, based on a vote of a year or so ago, we would now deny the rights and privileges of diplomatic immunity to the court's judges, staff, and so forth.
- However, Undersecretary of State Thomas R. Pickering overruled the Justice Department action, declaring that Anderson had a G - 2 visa which gave him diplomatic immunity.
- Ostensibly they are diplomats and thus enjoy diplomatic immunity from prosecution in the countries to which they are accredited.
Más definiciones de diplomatic immunityDefinición de diplomatic immunity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.