- The government department concerned with the representation of a country abroad.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No international jurist of the present day has a wider or more deserved reputation than Calvo, who, though writing in French, is a citizen of the Argentine Republic, employed in its diplomatic service abroad.
- The second is the creation of an EU foreign minister, ending the institutional split between the European commission and governments, with a diplomatic service to represent the EU round the world.
- We don't want and we don't need a written constitution for Europe with its own president, its own foreign secretary, its own diplomatic service and even its own army.
Más definiciones de diplomatic serviceDefinición de diplomatic service en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.