- old-fashioned term for diplomat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are people for whom professional diplomatists are out of touch, upper - class ex-Oxbridge twits, paid over-large salaries for living on the cocktail circuit.
- Solemn supermen and imperial diplomatists are proud of restraining their anger.
- There certainly have been a great number of successful diplomatists, as they would be called in the old days.
Más definiciones de diplomatistDefinición de diplomatist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.