adjetivo (dippier, dippiest)• informal
- Silly and eccentric or scatterbrained: dippy ideasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- My dippy mother is going around frantically getting all the things from inside the living room that are worth any money, which I can tell you it ‘aint a lot!
- In this show suitable for six- to ten-year-olds, the cast of three comprises Rachel Over's creature-loving Norah; Paul Hutchinson as her dippy, wannabe pop-star boyfriend Norman and Lucy Atkinson as none other than God herself.
- Inoffensive, energetic and pleasantly silly comic froth, David Dobkin's jaunty Shanghai Knights serves up robust verbal cut and thrust from the ever willing Chan and his charmingly dippy, English-baiting foil, Wilson.
early 20th century: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de dippyDefinición de dippy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.