- The use of strikes, demonstrations, or other public forms of protest rather than negotiation to achieve one’s demands: protestors took direct action by chaining themselves to bulldozersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Delegates called for a campaign of mass civil disobedience, strikes and direct action to stop the war.
- We have been using direct action and civil disobedience against the war and the army.
- The two most effective forms of mass direct action are riots and strikes.
Más definiciones de direct actionDefinición de direct action en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.