Definición de direct dialling en inglés:
The facility of making a telephone call without connection by the operator: [as modifier]: a direct dialling telephone system
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Furthermore a standard international earth station and an international switching centre in Windhoek make for clear connections and direct dialling facilities to more than 228 countries, which is about 97% of the world.
- State-owned listed domestic telecommunications firm PT Telkomand international direct dialing operator PT Indosat said on Tuesday they would not endeavor to increase their rates this year.
- Extra features such as direct dialling and voicemail will cost more on a traditional PABX system but, according to 3Com, they come as standard on NBX.
- Example sentences
- All rooms have a VCR, direct-dial telephone, voice-mail, and internet and e-mail access.
- Four years ago, the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry was paying $21,700 a month for direct-dial Centrex phone service from the state's central telecommunications agency.
- This small boutique hotel has 158 rooms, all of which feature two direct-dial telephone lines, a personal voice mail message service, internet access televisions and CD players.
Definición de direct dialling en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan