Definición de direct dialling en inglés:
The facility of making a telephone call without connection by the operator: [as modifier]: a direct dialling telephone system
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Furthermore a standard international earth station and an international switching centre in Windhoek make for clear connections and direct dialling facilities to more than 228 countries, which is about 97% of the world.
- State-owned listed domestic telecommunications firm PT Telkomand international direct dialing operator PT Indosat said on Tuesday they would not endeavor to increase their rates this year.
- Extra features such as direct dialling and voicemail will cost more on a traditional PABX system but, according to 3Com, they come as standard on NBX.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- All rooms have a VCR, direct-dial telephone, voice-mail, and internet and e-mail access.
- Four years ago, the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry was paying $21,700 a month for direct-dial Centrex phone service from the state's central telecommunications agency.
- This small boutique hotel has 158 rooms, all of which feature two direct-dial telephone lines, a personal voice mail message service, internet access televisions and CD players.
Definición de direct dialling en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda