Definición de direct mail en inglés:
Unsolicited commercial literature sent to prospective customers through the post: some charities depend on direct mail to get support [as modifier]: a direct mail campaign
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Critically evaluate the steps that companies can take to ensure that their direct mail does not become junk mail.
- To many marketing managers, direct marketing means direct mail.
- They will promise not to send you any more direct mail or annoy you with telemarketers.
direct mailing sustantivo
- Example sentences
- If I spend €100 on a direct mailing, I can measure what result it has.
- Decide how to sell the product (for example direct mailing, cold calling, advertising tactics etc.).
- Fearful that businesses would toss out strange letters, it halved its usual monthly 20,000-letter direct mailing.
Definición de direct mail en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan