Definición de directorate en inglés:
sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
1The board of directors of a company.
- Such companies developed elected directorates to enforce their rules, deal with disputes amongst their members, and negotiate with outsiders.
- Prior research on interlocking directorates has focused on how overlapping board memberships can promote mimetic isomorphism in a population by facilitating the diffusion of individual policies and structures between firms.
- In addition, we also controlled for board centrality in the network of interlocking directorates, measured as the natural log of the total number of non-duplicated ties between the focal board and all other boards in the larger sample.
2A section of a government department in charge of a particular activity: the Food Safety Directorate
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Selection and training of pilot project staff is the responsibility of the Health Department's HIV-Aids directorate.
- You have a Deputy Assistant Commander reporting to the Deputy Commissioner in charge of professional standards directorate.
- The argument being floated by those in favour of the move is that the PRD is just a directorate and not a department of the Government.
Definición de directorate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan