- 1The basic monetary unit of Morocco and the United Arab Emirates, equal to 100 centimes in Morocco and 100 fils in the United Arab Emirates.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dollars (of various nations), pounds, gilders, marks, lire, pesetas, dirhams, takas are up for grabs if one is talented enough with that wooden stick called a hockey.
- They also think they will be breathing fresh air while dollars and dirhams roll into their bank accounts.
- Prices are all marked in dirhams, with an exchange rate of just over ten dirhams to one euro.
from Arabic, from Greek drakhmē, denoting an Attic weight or coin. Compare with drachma.
Más definiciones de dirhamDefinición de dirham en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.