- A motorcycle designed for use on rough terrain, such as unsurfaced roads or tracks, and used especially in scrambling.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Riding along the country roads on a dirt bike seemed fun at first but after two hours of being on the bike, Romeo had to pull over by a grassy field and they stopped there for awhile, resting in the grass, kissing and talking softly.
- I play around with BMX biking and ride my dirt bike when I have time to take it to the track.
- Gamers can choose to race on a dirt track with jumps on a dirt bike.
Más definiciones de dirt bikeDefinición de dirt bike en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.