- Money obtained unlawfully or immorally: the bank was found to have been laundering dirty moneyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He supported himself by taking the dead lowlife thieves' dirty money and sometimes holding up 7-11s.
- However, they have received largest portions of such funds under the table, perpetrating the age-old dirty money connections between politics and business, the original source of corruption widespread in society.
- And many are saying that's blood money, it's dirty money, they don't want it going towards these scholarships.
Más definiciones de dirty moneyDefinición de dirty money en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.