- Separate (something) into its component parts: a method for disaggregating cellsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It would help the dialogue process to disaggregate the agreed agenda and discuss each item separately.
- By disaggregating applications into their constituent components of services, scheduling can become much more dynamic and load balancing more effective.
- I could visualize, for example, abandonment of tightly-knit statements of financial position and income in favour of a more disaggregated set of statements, each focusing on a separate aspect of entity activity.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That disaggregation permits the creation of a wide range of new forms of governance, including relationships between national and international courts, that will be the backbone of a genuinely global justice system.
- But lately, thanks to the proliferation of new cable channels and the rise of digital and wireless technology, the disaggregation of the old mass audience has taken on a furious momentum.
- Where there are clear regional majorities of like-minded people who feel they share a common tradition or interest this can already be reflected in appropriate disaggregation of local government.
Más definiciones de disaggregateDefinición de disaggregate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.