- An instance of someone being impossible to find, especially when they are required to face something unpleasant: I don’t want you doing a disappearing act on meMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He is rarely seen around Labour's new campaign headquarters - and last week, when the government's credibility was again in question, Brown pulled off another one of his disappearing acts, leaving his Cabinet colleagues to fight it out.
- After the high-profile withdrawals of Colin Montgomerie, Stephen Gallacher and David Howell, all injured, the last thing this rather beleaguered event needed was more disappearing acts.
- Nobody is questioning he is a quality player, but he has done a couple of disappearing acts in the past.
Más definiciones de disappearing actDefinición de disappearing act en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.