- Make untidy or disordered: had any of the statues been removed or disarranged?Más ejemplos en oraciones
disorder, bring/throw into disorder, put out of place, throw into disarray, make disorderly, disorganize, disturb, displace; make untidy, mess up, make a mess of; confuse, throw into confusion, jumble, mix up, muddle, turn upside-down, derange, scatter; dishevel, tousle, rumple• informal turn topsy-turvy, make a shambles ofNorth American • informal muss up
- Then he, of course, had to turn to me and disarrange my hair too.
- In this posture, they are expected to enter the professional and intellectual classes without disarranging the furniture too much, or bringing in too much of a cool breeze relating to other aspects of the status quo.
- It didn't come down, but everything in the room was disarranged.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From his makeshift grave in France and the disarrangement of his bones, Yeats arrived in precisely the setting he had always intended, a setting he had already dramatized as his final resting-place.
- The vast majority of these spindle disturbances could be characterized as full c-mitoses showing severe disarrangement of the chromosomes, such as complete scattering in the cytoplasm, often accompanied by abnormal contractions.
- Her tan fur had been brushed until it glowed and her mane was strung around her shoulders in artful disarrangement.