1Separate (bones) at the joints: the African egg-eating snake can disarticulate its lower jaw from its upper
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other scattered, disarticulated bones on the platform were oriented both east-west and north-south.
- Additionally, disarticulated human bone was found mixed with animal bone and other household refuse in the fill of burial pits and other small pits.
- If there's just a single disarticulated bone in the site, then it becomes more tenuous.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In an experimental laboratory study, Daley showed that weakening in the hinge area facilitates rapid fragmentation of the shell (within months) even before disarticulation is achieved.
- There is some indication of an extended period of care for the dead (at least for some individuals) in the presence of secondary burials, disarticulation and even occasional rearticulation.
- Exposed to decay processes, crinoids of these groups had differing resistance to disarticulation; from most to least resistant, camerates, disparids, cladids, and flexibles.
Definición de disarticulate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda