- A person who introduces and plays recorded popular music, especially on radio or at a club.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a bar, Chinese lanterns, and a hired disc jockey spinning popular records.
- Born in Texas, Johnny became a radio disc jockey at 14 and formed his own band not long afterwards.
- The reel also featured a disc jockey from a local radio station talking about how cold it was that morning.
Más definiciones de disc jockeyDefinición de disc jockey en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.