- Surgical removal of the whole or a part of an intervertebral disc: recurrent episodes may be treated with discectomyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion is used to treat degenerative cervical disc disease that cannot be relieved by conservative therapy.
- Wouldn't it be nice to find an efficacious alternative to discectomy?
- Success rates for discectomy and decompression are high - 80 to 90 per cent - but stabilisation is more complex and a minority of patients may need further surgery or their condition may even deteriorate.
Más definiciones de discectomyDefinición de discectomy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.