Definición de disco-dance en inglés:
Dance to pop music: girls disco-dancing in slow motion around their handbags
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On Saturday night I bar hopped and disco danced the night away.
- Somehow he made it to Manchester University, where he has vivid memories of getting glammed up to disco dance with hairdressers from the local Vidal Sassoon salon.
- She didn't know how to disco dance, so she mostly just wiggled her bottom and shook her fists.
disco dancer sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Rather than the usual half-baked pianists and disco dancers, we had older teenagers with real promise.
- The video's not dated well, however, especially the crowd of ageing disco dancers.
- The children see disco dancers on television and they want to dance like they do on the pop shows.
Definición de disco-dance en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary