Definición de disco-dance en inglés:
Dance to pop music: girls disco-dancing in slow motion around their handbags
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On Saturday night I bar hopped and disco danced the night away.
- Somehow he made it to Manchester University, where he has vivid memories of getting glammed up to disco dance with hairdressers from the local Vidal Sassoon salon.
- She didn't know how to disco dance, so she mostly just wiggled her bottom and shook her fists.
disco dancer sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Rather than the usual half-baked pianists and disco dancers, we had older teenagers with real promise.
- The video's not dated well, however, especially the crowd of ageing disco dancers.
- The children see disco dancers on television and they want to dance like they do on the pop shows.
Definición de disco-dance en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan