verbo[with object] humorous , chiefly North American
Disconcert or confuse (someone): (as adjective discombobulated) he is looking a little pained and discombobulated
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now that I'm in Vermont and earning money, I'm completely discombobulated.
- I was slightly discombobulated, turning around several times to make sure whom they were addressing.
- Being around him discombobulates her to no end.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's the kind of pleasant discombobulation you get from a midway hall of mirrors.
- But the 39-year-old comedian's unsettled nature seems to run deeper than mere discombobulation at missing an appointment.
- It's a slightly more melodic piece than what was on Wednesday's program, but the effect of discombobulation was basically the same.
Definición de discombobulate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.