- 1British A company that buys and sells bills of exchange.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A clearing giant differs in its structure, business activities, and orientation from a discount house or a merchant bank.
- Prior to the outbreak of World War I in 1914 world trade was financed through real bill circulation with London acting as the discount house on a remarkably small gold base.
- Furthermore, there would only be a limited period of time within which it would be reasonably foreseeable that a bank or discount house would rely upon a given set of audited accounts.
- 2North American another term for discount store.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are owners of the nation's largest steel works, travel agency, brick factory, discount house, auto dealership and computer software firm.
- The night before we left on our vacation at Grand Beach Michigan, I dreamt of seeing a large maroon discount house and also a concrete bridge near an old railroad crossing.
- It goes for a little under a hundred bucks at most discount houses and it seems like quite a bargain.
Más definiciones de discount houseDefinición de discount house en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.