- A word or phrase whose function is to organize discourse into segments, for example well or I mean.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is less a direct question requesting information than a rhetorical discourse marker indicating that the speaker is about to make a proclamation about how things are going to be.
- Because implicit arguments satisfy a predicate's argument positions without introducing discourse markers into the Discourse Representation Structure of a sentence, they cannot serve as the antecedent of definite pronouns.
- Generally, less structure seems to be equated with more subjective, except in the domain of discourse markers, where the more one has the more subjective things get!
Más definiciones de discourse markerDefinición de discourse marker en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.