Definición de discreditable en inglés:
Tending to bring harm to a reputation: allegations of discreditable conduct
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They face possible suspension for discreditable conduct and bringing the Police Service into disrepute.
- Public assertions of such discreditable conduct threaten reputation and professional livelihood.
- And there is nothing in there about criminal conduct or discreditable conduct, even in criminal proceedings.
- Example sentences
- It is hard to remember a conference speech by a major party leader which did less for public debate and which reflects so discreditably on the person who gave it.
- Ryan eyed her discreditably, though laughter flickered behind the almost black eyes.
- He is objective about himself, even when that objectivity is apt to reflect discreditably upon himself.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan